Saturday, December 08, 2012

SERIOUSLY?!

I know 2 years from now I couldn't care a shit what happened today. It's so human to focus on the current, isn't it?

It's expected that the nonchalant, phlegmatic me couldn't feel much in getting my fourth choice for my major. Okay, I admit. I reacted a lot worse than I thought. Maybe because it was the 4th choice, and because it is Interactive Media, and because it's the 4th choice, seriously?!?! I was glad there was little sadness because feeling sad is just sad because you are sad for yourself and that is sad. But being angry is better because you believe you deserve justice lol.

So it's time for battle. And weirdly, I am a little thrilled. I know there is a risk of not getting anything at all. But I am gonna make my point heard because for the first time in my life I know what I want to achieve (in the next 4 years hahahahahahaha)

No comments: