{Monday, August 26, 2013}

Familiarity Breeds Contempt. Absence Makes Your Heart Fonder.

When you have your favourite playlist on repeat, you get sick of awesome songs. It starts feeling a little sucky initially because it's a pity you'd not feel the joy of listening to them anymore. And then this feeling becomes nonchalance and eventually a reality when you find new, and presumedly better songs.

Today, I played back some of these songs and I realised I still treasure them. Maybe not as much when I first heard them, but they are still awesome. 

... And I think this echoes in my personal life as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

If those songs have feelings, I wonder if you thought about how they felt in those times~~~ lol.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home